WHAT WE’VE DONE
We provide actionable, fact-based, results-oriented solutions. We work with your management team to leverage your expertise and combine it with our experience, ideas, and proven approaches.
Here are some of the fun projects that revenue consultants has been involved with:
- First ever sales call. Spilled all my lunch in my lap and went to pieces. We won the contract for a Ghana government project after lunch.
- Negotiated and closed a major government-funded project with Indonesian OPEC minister.
- Worked with numerous companies in Europe and US to form foreign subsidiaries in China, Thailand, Indonesia, Kuwait.
- Negotiated and secured a contract in Singapore with the President of a major company while his female assistant loudly sucked the eyes from a fish.
- Traveled 24 hours to reach a client, got shouted at in Thai language and asked to leave. Still don’t know why, I never even said a word!
- Closed two major projects in Tokyo with the largest Japanese Construction company. First contracts awarded to a company outside of Japan.
- Presented a Sales training program to 300 non-English-speaking Indonesians (I don’t speak Bahasa Indonesian)
- Secured a 5-year Kuwaiti government contract after gulf invasion
- Worked on major projects in Ecuador with a President of a local political party along with the Chief Justice of the supreme court.
- Built a $20 Million pipeline in • Closed a $20 Million contract with a customer who has only placed business with a competitor for past 18 years.
- Doubled the size of a Medical Device company in two years resulting in owners selling to Publicly Traded Company.
If you feel that we may be able to help you with some of the challenges you are facing, then why not contact me for an informal discussion. There’s no commitment and we won’t try to push you into a sale. We’ll simply discuss your situation and see if working together might be a good fit.